Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Workshops

I think today was my favorite workshop we've had so far.
I liked going on "assignments" and figuring things out for myself: working through the sun, people, and cold. It was nice to apply what I have learned, felt like I learned something.
It was interesting to hear all your stories.
And to learn about the different techniques used in different situations.
I'm hoping that the mime pictures came out OK and that one of them makes it into the year book.
If not it's OK. But it would be nice.
There's only one workshop left to go and I'm sad to be done with it but I feel like I've learned alot and am really thankful I can be in a program like this one. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome, Alison. I know some of STAC is a struggle for you, and I am glad you're happy and have found something valuable.

    There can be as much photography as you want and can handle!

    Hopefully I get to see some pictures from you all in the next day or two!

    ReplyDelete