Sunday, February 13, 2011

more

On Friday we learned about how to work with natural light as opposed to artificial light, which was interesting. This will most definitely be useful in the future. I need to start taking photos. At some point. I'm happy to know that my photos will look more professional-like.
I learned that certain positions are more flattering on the model such as shooting slightly down and obviously to avoid doing the opposite. I also learned how to shoot in harsh natural light and soft natural light.
It was interesting to learn that laying your model on the floor could be more flattering. I would've thought the opposite.
What else.
I'm still really excited to learn more.
And for the project.
And shoot more.
And be apart of the workshops.
Thank and good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment