Tuesday, February 8, 2011

workshop

Today was fun.
I got to be backdrop girl and wear a headdress.
I really feel like I'm learning a lot. I don't want to be repetitive. But I will be.
It's still interesting to me how resourceful one can be. We used hangers and blankets in place of necessary equipment. And they worked just as well. I'm assuming.
I learned today that the further the back drop is the darker the background. Vise versa.
And more techniques on how to create certain types of light.
I wish I had more to say besides that I'm really excited to learn more and that I'm really enjoying the seminars. But I don't want to ramble about that. That's not worth reading. Neither were these last two sentences.
See you Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I like hearing you ramble on, because you do it well. And more than that, I like seeing the enthusiasm behind the words. It seems this light/photography thing is catching you, huh?

    ReplyDelete