Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Work Shop

Good morning.
I really enjoyed the workshop. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I suppose it exceeded my expectations. I liked it. I like Rob.
Today, or technically yesterday, we learned about lighting techniques. It was interesting. I've never really thought about how lighting could effect a picture. Just by moving the light to one side or putting it behind a screen makes a huge difference. Ashley modeled as we experimented the different techniques. It was surprising how different each shot was. What was more surprising was how easy it was. These are things, for lack of a functional brain and not wanting to use the word "techniques" again, that I can use for the rest of my life. Not only if I (hopefully) work in advertising but just when I'm taking pictures with friends. I'm excited to learn.
My goal is just to learn as much as possible. Get as much out of the workshop as I can. I'm lucky I get to work with a professional. I want to advantage.

1 comment:

  1. "if I (hopefully) work in advertising"

    The future is where you will find out if you do or don't get what you wish. But right now, in the present, forget hope, and its dark cousin doubt, and make due with simply want.

    "Not only when I work in advertising but just when I'm..."

    There is a journey ahead for you. This is an encouraging warning. Ponder this.

    ReplyDelete