Sunday, October 31, 2010

Le Film

I'd like to start off by saying, happy Halloween.
You're welcome.
I'm really not into action, mystery, "mind-fuck" movies, but I like this. I say "this" because I can't remember what it's called. It's for the best. I would've wikied it if I knew.
The only problem I have with the movie is keeping up with the female characters. I feel like they all look the same. Maybe because there aren't many female characters. Or maybe because there aren't many main characters. I couldn't tell you who the sister, the friend, the lesbian, the wife, etc. are. That's ok though. By the end of the scene I figure it out. I'm more than excited to see the rest of the movie in full.
I think the reason why I like this movie is because it's in French. If this were in English I probably wouldn't have been as interested at first. I'm trying to save up my minimum wage paycheck to buy myself a Rosetta Stone for Hanukkah so I can learn French. Oui? Oui.

I ate too much candy. Most likely to puke 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment