Sunday, October 3, 2010

the trip

Admittedly I wasn't as excited about going to the MoMA as I was about seeing the show, not to say I wasn't excited for the MoMA at all. But when you see the pictures in front of you, the exact ones the artist painted, right in front of your face it's so overwhelming. You look at it and think: this piece changed the art world, this person changed the real world and how people think. It's incredible. My favorite Matisse I believe is called 'The Bather'. I snuck a picture of it on my phone but I unfortunately can't send it to Blogger. There was something so innocent about the boy in the picture. At least I saw him as a young boy. I don't have much time at the moment to write this but I will write more and post the pictures I took tomorrow. Thank you for the trip. Really. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment