Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trip Trip Trip

Although I ditched my second day of work most likely putting me on pins and needles with my boss, it was worth it. Trips are my favorite part of STAC so far, it brings us closer together. Our group spent most of the time getting lost but we ended up in some interesting places in result.
I didn't really understand the show, only because I struggled to see most of it. That and I passed out after intermission. Sorry. I did get that the main character and his mother had a bad relationship, other relationship problems, and that led to him almost killing himself. But I'm hoping to be clued in tomorrow.
I loved the Pratt gallery most. I understood psychogeography a bit more after seeing it. My favorite was the perspective of the city in gelatin. I liked how the artist portrayed the city, how fragile it is, and how it could topple over any second. Amazing.
I hope they fire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment