Sunday, October 17, 2010

Be Kind Rewind

Being that I am a "noobie", this was my first Be Kind Rewind experience. I liked it, I wish we could make one monthly. Although, I'm sure the floor scenes would quickly become aggravating. I had fun though. I'm really just happy that I got to dress in drag.
It's difficult creating a storyline with a group. Especially when there's no guidelines. Everyone has a million different ideas and opinions and we've only got so much time. I do really like our movie though. I just wish we took it a little less seriously. It's supposed to be a fun project but there we were worried so much about every single detail and in the end we had to go with it. Too much planning.
Any oppurtunity I have to have to draw facial hair on my face is a good one. I got three whistles when I walked through the hallway after class Friday, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment