Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Workshop(s) #2

Today was my second Bonnie experience and I feel the same way I felt last week: confused. I felt relaxed but anxious at the same. I haven't decided if that's a good feeling or not. I'll get back to you. I feel so worn out and drained. But calm. I'll get back to you.
I'm cautiously excited for the next few weeks.
I wish I had more to say about today but thinking about it confuses me. In a stable way. I'll get back to you.
I'm really enjoying the Mystery writing workshop with Reed. I've never attempted to write a mystery story, or atleast never intentionally. It's kind of exciting and different for me. I haven't written a lot lately mostly out of laziness and junior year but this has kind of gotten me back into the swing of things. I forgot how much I enjoyed writing and how much I get out of what I write. It's nice to do something for myself again besides watching Bravo. This alone made the workshop worth it, I doubt this'll be the only thing I take away from the workshop but if it is then that's perfectly fine because I have rekindled my romance with writing once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment