Wednesday, March 23, 2011

workshop numero uno

The first thing I heard about Jimmy Bonney was that he was going to make me cry. It was a success.
I wasn't sure what the workshop entailed, I figured it was some sort spiritual experience from what everyone was telling me. Which I guess it was in a sense. I was explicity told to not try and explain what we did today and I don't think I could.
When I walked out of the workshop I felt overwelmed, like I didn't really know what to feel. I still feel odd. I can't explain it. I really can't explain anything about the workshop: what we did or how I feel about it.
Excited for next week.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I love the blog posts after Jim Bonney comes to town! People are so bomb dropped.

    This will be really really good for you, Alison. You've been having a year full of challenges, and the next few weeks... you really step up to the plate!

    ReplyDelete