Monday, December 6, 2010

my first late post of the year

I'm actually pretty proud that I've kept up with my blogs. Except for today I mean.
Today I worked on a few more sketches. I don't think I'm getting much better at it. I space out while I sketch and when I finally wake up from my temporary coma I realize I've just scribbled an oval with what looks like fur. Hopefully I'll get better at it.
I'm also hoping that this will help me in the future when I'm extremely successful in the advertisement world. Because I will be.
I still haven't got a clue on what to do for my 365 (see previous blog post).
I'm going to apply for some internships at advertisement firms soon so I can learn a bit over the summer. Maybe they'll like me.
I'm sorry this is so short but I really don't feel like I have anything of value to say today. Or most days. But especially today. It happens.

1 comment:

  1. You should do a daily written blog. And I think it should be some sort of social commentary. Maybe like this:

    http://bitchmagazine.org/blogs/social-commentary

    or this

    http://mondooddo.com/

    This will be good for you, not only as a practice, but as a way of sharpening your writing and getting some content generated that people can look at.

    ReplyDelete