Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Fun Day

This post has nothing to do with Sunday being a fun day or the Bangles. I just wanted that as a title.
I was absent for 2/5 days this week. I know I missed The Prisoner. Poo. And I'm assuming collaging. I really like collaging. It doesn't really involve any thinking. Which is nice sometimes. Cut and paste and then you've got something. Sadly, I only got to make one but I'm excited to see it hung up in the halls.
I want to do more. MORE.
Please.
Tomorrow, or technically today looking at the time, I'm going to finally start up my 365. I think it'll be fun. I subconciously "bitch" everyday I might as well write it down to look back on.
Although I probably won't look back on it much and if I do I'd probably break my computer. I never like my work for more than a week. If even. Every paper I've ever written, every text, every picture, every conversation. Hate it. I always feel like I sound stupid or like I'm trying too hard. Which is ironic because if anything I don't try hard enough. When I try too much it comes out worse I think. I don't know if it's me not trying hard enough or maybe I'm just acting on what I'm thinking so it seems like I'm not working hard at all. Get it?
We'll see, we'll see. I think it'll be satisfying once I'm in the hundreds, even if they're all horrible posts, it's nice to stick with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment