Monday, September 13, 2010

SO TODAY IN STAC...

We watched the second episode of The Prisoner and I don't know how I feel about it. It's odd because I feel like I know everything already but it's only the second episode. I predict repetition in some of the plot line: Number 6 attempts to escape, fails, seduces a woman on the "dark side" resulting in them switching teams, etc. We'll see.

I also found my fellow teammates today which was pretty exciting. Together we will conquer. And after we do, I will conquer them. They don't know that yet but it WILL happen. I'm out for blood.

And on that note, I'm off to get my sketch pad. See you tomorrow.


P.S. I hope we get to see the reinvented Swan Lake, I just googled and it looks incredible.

1 comment:

  1. I hope so too - it's amazing and only here for a little bit.

    I have a feeling the prisoner will surprise you a bit.

    ReplyDelete