Friday, May 18, 2012

.

I'm starting to feel like the further I go in this project, the harder it gets. Which probably shouldn't be happening, considering that I'm painting. The actual objects I'm painting aren't necessarily getting more difficult, but I find them more difficult to paint. It could be because I'm starting to second guess myself, as opposed to just painting. I don't like it. I don't feel like I'm progressing as much as I was just a few days ago. Maybe I'll start to think a little less. Unless I just can't paint in general, then I'll just GIVE UP. (Just kidding).

1 comment:

  1. What is happening is that you're getting better and have a bit more control, and now you're getting more critical of what you're doing because you've a sense of what you can do. Success is this way always. We all run into this - me included.

    ReplyDelete