Sunday, January 23, 2011

Quickie

Hi, hello. I'm trying to think and type as quickly as possible because I have desperately have to study for my math midterm. Or else.
OK let me see, let me see: this quarter felt shorter than the first one. And in about a week or so we will officially be done with the first half of the school year. Meaning I am closer to being done with the SATs and trigonometry. Hallejuah.
I think this week was much needed. We got to relax and watch Break Away and a two hour delay. Nothing wrong with that.
Break Away is definitely my favorite movie that we've watched so far. I liked breaking it down. In English we were breaking down an episode of the Simpsons and one of the kids in my class complained that he didn't like to think while he watched the show and prefers to just melt into his chair and drool. I understand that television is for entertainment. But I feel without "thinking" while watching you lose so much. I get more out of it when I figure things out, especially when watching the Simpsons, it makes the show funnier.
How do you even stop thinking? Can that happen?
I'm excited for third quarter because it is impossible for it to be worse than the second quarter. I'm looking forward to learning. So long.
P.S. I was wondering if it was possible for me to write my my 365 down in a journal and then transfer it at the end of the week or something. If that's OK.

1 comment: