Sunday, September 18, 2011

second post 2011

I was actually pretty excited to start the acting class, admittedly. Last year I wouldn't have been into it in the slightest but it's more fun for me. It's not as hard in a way, there's no overthinking, I just kind of do it. And to lose myself in that sense is fun, and releasing. It's also entertaining to watch the freshman, because I feel their pain. The reason I felt uncomfortable my first is because I thought too much. But now I realize it's more about instinct in most cases, and it's nice. I like it. I'm excited for more classes. Now that I feel more comfortable, I'm up for pretty much anything. Almost. I think.
I'm also enjoying STAC art. I like that there's no boundaries. I think the result is better that way. I'm almost finished with mine and I'm already proud of it. This is going to be a good year. Probably.

1 comment:

  1. "This is going to be a good year. Probably."

    You are so funny! And so you! I'll bet you do really well in acting, and I think this will be a great year. For you.

    ReplyDelete